About Us - Why Caprivi Car Hire?
All vehicles have been serviced by our Caprivi Car Hire mechanics, to ensure that they are in perfect condition to be rented out. Our chief mechanic, Holger Steigenberger, is available to assist you with any technical details. Our professional staff will give you a detailed instruction on the vehicle and its equipment.
Caprivi Car Hire offers the following services:
- 24-hour breakdown service
- Value for money and effective motor vehicle insurances like "Super Excess Cover", where glass and tyre damage and contribution reduction are included.
- All four-wheel drive vehicles are fitted with 2 spare tyres and a double volume fuel tank.
- Next to the regular camping gear the following can be requested: Roof tents, ground tent, stowing boxes, cool boxes, diesel canister, water canister, 12 volt, compressor, tables, chairs, sleeping bags, 12 volt fridge, as well as GPS navigation systems and many more.
- We will gladly give you tips for your tour.
- Transport from and to the airport in Windhoek, Namibia, Johannesburg and Cape Town (South Africa) are included in the price.
Our top priority is to offer the best service, so that you can enjoy your holiday.
Caprivi Car Hire was established in 1996. The company has developed into one of the most individual companies in Namibia. The success of the company has made it possible to take over Kessler Car Hire and thereby expanding the fleet.
The head office of Caprivi Car Hire is in Windhoek, Namibia.
Our fleet has reached a proud number of 80 vehicles and we are therefore able to offer you a variety of vehicles.